42 years in business2305 Paragon Dr
San Jose, CA 95131-1309
Additional Phone Numbers
- (408) 982-0407
- (650) 494-7368
- (800) 869-6917
- (408) 982-0405
- (408) 982-0406
- (408) 982-0408
- (408) 982-0409
- (408) 982-0410
- (408) 272-1156
- (408) 272-1010
- (408) 847-1255
- (408) 778-0024
- (408) 866-1555
- (408) 966-3747
- (650) 941-8865
- (408) 722-3701
- (408) 916-4400
- (408) 722-3702
- (408) 224-6016
- (650) 363-1112
- (650) 966-6699
- (408) 268-1144
- (877) 481-3976
- (831) 722-8800
- (831) 440-1716
- (831) 423-5327
- (888) 762-7711
- (186) 680-3087
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/29/2003
Business Started: 01/01/1975
Business Incorporated: 12/30/1985 in CA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Erik Sagli, General Manager
- Steve Torres, Assistant Manager
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- American Residential Services has contacted BBB and requested that we notify consumers that they may contact their corporate office directly at 1-866-803-0879 or via email at email@example.com prior to filing a complaint with the BBB in order to be give...
- American Residential Services has contacted BBB and requested that we notify consumers that they may contact their corporate office directly at 1-866-803-0879 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to filing a complaint with the BBB in order to be given the opportunity to resolve the matter directly with them. Should a consumer choose to file a BBB complaint without contacting the company, BBB will process the complaint as any other complaint filed with us.
Alternate Business Names
- American Residential Services L.L.C.
- ARS American Residential Services of California, Inc.
- American Residential Services LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:45
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.