Firestone Complete Auto Care
117 years in business4936 S 114th St
Omaha, NE 68137-2324
Additional Phone Numbers
- (402) 476-1088
- (402) 467-4593
- (402) 334-2727
- (800) 367-3872
- (712) 322-4071
- (402) 734-6100
- (402) 572-9166
- (402) 391-8688
- (402) 733-4431
- (402) 345-2111
- (402) 333-1438
- (605) 342-0262
- (402) 492-1202
- (605) 341-9399
- (402) 291-8743
- (402) 331-4400
Additional Website Addresses
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1988
Business Started: 01/01/1900
Business Incorporated: 11/09/2001 in DE
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Mr. Chris Capehart, District Manager
- Mr. Jim Brooks, District Manager
- Mr. Mike Ackerman, Manager-L St
- Consumer Affairs
- Mr. Dick Bosse, Store Manager
- Mr. Jim Brooks, District Manager-Council Bluffs
- Mr. Tommy Brooks, Manager-Harney St
- Mr. Todd Brummett, Manager-90th St
- Mr. Bill Chadwell, Manager-72nd St
- Mr. Steve Dwyer, Manager-W Center
- Mr. Louis Epperson, Manager-Ames Ave
- Mr. Jesse Francis, Manager-GI
- Mr. Tyler Gaines, Manager-Council Bluffs
- Mr. Phil Gish, Assistant District Manager
- Mr. Toby Meyer, Manager-Yankton
- Mr. Josh Nelson, Manager-Bellevue
- Mr. Jason Rung, Manager-66th St Lincoln
- Mr. Curt Scharton, Manager-N St Lincoln
- Auto Service
- Battery Rebuild
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Shock Repair
- Auto Maintenance
- Brake Service
- Auto Repair Consultants
- Retread Tires
- Wheel Alignment
- Auto Services
- Battery Supplies
- Tire Manufacturers
- The BBB suggests that when having your car serviced by any company to request a written estimate. The repair bill should list the charges for parts and labor separately. You have the right to inspect all replaced parts. Any auto repair facility mu...
- The BBB suggests that when having your car serviced by any company to request a written estimate. The repair bill should list the charges for parts and labor separately. You have the right to inspect all replaced parts. Any auto repair facility must offer to return all replaced parts except those under warranty, trade-in or core parts.
Products & ServicesAccording to information in BBB files this company operates a chain of more that 1,700 company-owned automotive tire and service stores throughout the United States.
Alternate Business Names
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.