Southport Heating, Plumbing and Geothermal
13 years in business1343 27th St
Caledonia, WI 53108-4300
- (262) 898-3005
- (262) 654-6404
Additional Phone Numbers
- (262) 763-6455
- (262) 654-6440
- (262) 898-3000
- (262) 534-6455
- (414) 377-4563
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Josh Giersch, Service Manager
- Mr. Mike Chart, Master Plumber
- Mr. Robert Nuzzo, Co-Owner
- Mr. Michael Nuzzo, Co-Owner
- Mr. Timothy Pann, Co-Owner
- Ms. Stephanie Sopko, HR & Marketing Specialist
- Mr. Thomas Suchla, Co-Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Sheet Metal Work
- Contractors - Sheet Metal
- Air Quality Service
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
Products & ServicesFurnace, Air Conditioner, IAQ, Thermostats, Furnace Filters
Alternate Business Names
- Southport Engineered Systems, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Visa, Special Financing Available
This company offers heating, air conditioning, plumbing and geothermal offering services for both residential and commercial customers.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.