Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating Inc
37 years in business16614 13th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98037-8502
- (425) 670-0507
Additional Phone Numbers
- (425) 353-6464
- (425) 775-6464
- (360) 653-6464
- (206) 364-0959
- (360) 568-6665
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/06/1990
Business Started: 11/01/1979
Business Started Locally: 11/01/1979
Business Incorporated: 09/03/1986 in WA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Bruce Davis Sr, President
- Mrs. Judy Davis, Office Manager
- Mr. Bruce Davis Jr, General Manager
- Mr. David Lalonde, Plumbing Service Manager
- Mr. Ken Loff, HVAC Service Manager
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Contractors
- Pipe Inspection
- Pipe Line Contractors
- Pipe Thawing
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Sewer Inspection
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Pipe & Valve Fitters
- Pipe & Valve Fitters - Gas
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Heat Exchangers
- Pipe Fittings
- Pipe Line Companies
- Pipe Lining & Coating
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heat Sealing
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Heat Supply Companies
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Sewer Pipe
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): King County, WA, Snohomish County, WA
Alternate Business Names
- Day & Night Plumbing & Heating
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers service, repair and retrofit replacement of all plumbing, heating, cooling and hydroponic systems. Residential and commercial, planned projects and/or emergency response.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Our regular hours are 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday, but we are available for emergency appointments 24/7.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.