Central Security Group - Nationwide, Inc.
44 years in business
Headquarters3158 S 108th East Ave
Tulsa, OK 74146-1683
Additional Phone Numbers
- (918) 388-6780
- (405) 843-4120
- (913) 599-3439
- (417) 885-1194
- (281) 445-3838
- (480) 755-2195
- (316) 219-1295
- (817) 358-9247
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/01/1974
Business Started: 07/17/1973
Business Started Locally: 07/17/1973
Business Incorporated: 01/01/1999 in OK
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Richard Ginsburg, President/CEO
- Mr. Jim Boots
- Ms. Mary McGhee, Customer Relations Manager
- Mr. Kent Morris, Director of Customer Service
- Mr. Keith Patterson, COO
- Mr. Harry Schenk, CFO
- Customer Service: Mr. Jimmy Arevalo, Manager of Customer Care
- Security System Monitors
- Smoke Alarm Systems
- Home Automation
- Smoke Detectors
- Burglar Alarm Systems
- Security Consultant
- Security Cameras
- Security Systems Consultants
- This company states it offers services include home/business alarm monitoring, home/business automation, home/business video surveillance, security system installs, small business security, and complete wireless home security + automation solutions w...
- This company states it offers services include home/business alarm monitoring, home/business automation, home/business video surveillance, security system installs, small business security, and complete wireless home security + automation solutions with Alert 360.
Products & ServicesCentral Security Group (AKA CSG Nationwide) states it provides home and businesses with security, energy, and automation services including alarm systems, alarm monitoring, energy management, and video camera surveillance.
Service AreaEastern Oklahoma
Alternate Business Names
- Guardian Security Systems Inc.
- SecureNet Alarm Systems, Inc.
- Central Security Group
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:420
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.