Thee Best Built, Inc.
24 years in business15807 State Road 37
Harlan, IN 46743-7419
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/09/1998
Business Started: 01/01/1993
Business Incorporated: 06/23/2000 in IN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Garry Roemke, Owner
- Remodeling Services
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Concrete Contractors
- Concrete - Restoration, Sealing & Cleaning
- Electricians - Residential
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Carpet Installation
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Carpet & Rug Binding
- Lead Removal
- Concrete - Stamped & Decorative
- Doors - Installation
- Doors - Commercial
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Roofing Equipment & Supplies
- Roofing Materials
- Siding Materials
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Windows - Egress
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Windows - Repairing
- Window Coverings
- Carpet Layers Equipment & Supplies
- Please check your phone directory for the phone number of your County or City Building Department.
Products & ServicesThis business offers services in general remodeling services, Carpet Install and Concrete/Concrete Stamping.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
*This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met." Your local residential city or county building department.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.