Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
117 years in business535 Marriott Drive - Manufacturing Division Headquarters
Nashville, TN 37214
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 356-4644
- (800) 367-3872
- (615) 391-0088
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1992
Business Started: 01/01/1900
Business Incorporated: 11/09/2001 in NV
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Gordon Knapp, President & CEO
- Ms. Christine Karbowiak, Chief Administrative Officer
- Mr. Yoshiyuki Morimoto, Executive Chairman
- Mr. Steve Shelton, Member of the Board
- Mr. Mick Suzuki, Vice President
- Mr. William "Bill" Thompson, Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Chuck Bowles, District Manager
- Consumer Affairs
- Ms. Norma Davis, Paralegal
- Mr. Larry Perdue, Manager, Customer Relations
- Customer Service: Donielle Stephens, Paralegal
- Tire Distributors & Manufacturers
- Battery Repairing & Rebuilding
- Shock Absorbers
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Auto Repair & Service
- Brake Service
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Battery Supplies
- This firm is headquartered at 50 Century Blvd, Nashville, TN 37214, 615-872-5000. Its Retail Division is headquartered at 333 East Lake St, Bloomingdale, IL 60108, 630-259-9000.
Alternate Business Names
- Expert Tire
- GCR Tire Center
- Firestone Tire and Service
This company owns and operates a chain of more than 2,200 company-owned automotive tire and service stores throughout the United States.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.