Wilson County Chevrolet, Buick, GMC
90 years in business903 S Hartmann Dr
Lebanon, TN 37090-4048
Additional Phone Numbers
- (615) 444-5564
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/07/2004
Business Started: 01/01/1927
Business Incorporated: 09/28/1998 in TN
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Mitchel Bone, General Manager, Wilson County Chevy, GMC
- Principal: Mr. W.P. Bone, Owner
- Mr. Paine Bone, General Manager, Hyundai
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Starters - Engine
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Radios & Stereos - Sales & Repair
- Shock Absorbers
- Tire Additives & Sealants
- Tire Dealers
- Truck accessories
- Windshield Wipers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Brake Service
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Sound Systems Sales & Service
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Tire Changing Equipment
- Wheel Align, Frame & Axle Service Equipment & Supplies
- Truck Bedliner
- Wilson County Motors was a 2016 recipient of the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics for the large business employer category. Torch Awards are given by the Better Business Bureau to recognize businesses and executives exhibit...
- Wilson County Motors was a 2016 recipient of the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics for the large business employer category. Torch Awards are given by the Better Business Bureau to recognize businesses and executives exhibiting integrity in the marketplace and exemplary dedication to advancing trust between businesses and consumers.
Alternate Business Names
- Wilson County Auto
- Wilson County Motors, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers the sale and repair of new and used cars, trucks, suv's, commercial vehicles and vans.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.