Maple Leaf Self Storage Inc
38 years in businessSuite 300 - 100 Park Royal
West Vancouver, BC V7T 1A2
Additional Phone Numbers
- (604) 522-1562
- (604) 258-9058
- (604) 524-4322
- (604) 533-1030
- (604) 925-3544
- (604) 944-6101
- (604) 270-9800
- (604) 879-5279
- (604) 526-4166
- (604) 251-1200
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/10/1981
Business Started: 01/01/1979
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1979
Business Incorporated: 28/08/1987 in BC
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Tracy McEvoy, Director
- Customer Service: Kelly Lange, Operations Manager
- Melba Carlsen, Store Manager (Lougheed)
- Bill Carpenter, Store Manager (Lougheed Hwy)
- Sherry Carter, Store Manager (Commercial Drive)
- Sorin Cismaru, Store Manager (United Blvd)
- Marion Dalpe, Store Manager (Langley)
- T.J. Dalpe, Facility Manager
- Diane Dawson, Store Manager (Langley)
- Shanaz Fernando, Store Manager (West Vancouver)
- Henry Ho, Store Manager (Richmond)
- PJ Juneja, Sales Manager
- Kelly Lange, Operations Manager
- Bruce Manuel, Store Manager (Quebec St)
- Linda Sanderson, Store Manager
- Barbara Scodeller, Store Manager (Wall St)
- Darren Shaw, Marketing Manager
- Heinz Suthoff, Facility Manager
- Zora Suthoff, Facility Manager
- Kris Widman, Store Manager (Burnaby)
- Valerie Young, Store Manager (Port Coquitlam)
- Storage Units - Household & Commercial
- Boat Storage
- Recreational Vehicles - Storage
- Storage - Liquid & Bulk
Alternate Business Names
- Maple Leaf Storage
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.