T.D. Canada Trust
162 years in business201 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 3K6
Additional Phone Numbers
- (204) 857-8761
- (807) 467-3456
- (204) 729-2600
- (807) 274-3241
- (807) 626-1565
- (807) 223-5237
- (204) 985-4560
- (204) 623-3464
- (204) 467-7820
- (807) 768-3100
- (204) 747-2277
- (204) 825-2636
- (204) 482-2800
- (204) 886-4020
- (204) 677-6080
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1973
Business Started: 01/01/1855
- Ms. Sherry Telfer, Branch Manager
- Ms. Jemy De Las Alas, Branch Manager
- Ms. Doreen Demianiw, Branch Manager
- Ms. Sherri Gerbrandt, Branch Manager
- Mrs. Cathy Graham, Branch Manager
- Ms. Katie Haculak, Branch Manager
- Ms. Sherry Harrison, Branch Manager
- Ms. Dawn Jones, Branch Manager
- Ms. Sandra Lachatell, Branch Manager
- Ms. Cecile Martin, Branch Manager
- Mr. Michael McLeod, Branch Manager
- Mr. Matthew Price, Branch Manager
- Mr. Robert Robinson, Branch Manager
- Ms. Assoon Tabibi, Branch Manager
- Ms. Katie Trigg, Branch Manager
- Stock & Bond Brokers
Alternate Business Names
- T D Waterhouse
- TD Canada Trust
- T D Canada Trust
Number of Employees:20
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.