TD General Insurance Company
68 years in business
HeadquartersPO Box 1
Toronto, ON M5K 1A2
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 338-0218
- (888) 662-8024
- (416) 233-2879
- (519) 744-1112
- (416) 484-1112
- (877) 887-8886
- (416) 773-4715
- (888) 361-0319
- (888) 983-7070
- (866) 315-9069
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 15/06/2005
Business Started: 01/01/1949
- Mr Sidney Nightingale, Ombudsman
- Ms Izabel Bilic, Team Leader
- Mr. Daniel Demers, Vice President
- Ms. Lillian Greene, Communications
- Mr. Michael Lalla, Mgr. Client Services
- Ms Deborah Lewis, Customer Relations
- Mr. Sid Nightingale, Ombudsman's Office
- Indra Satram, Manager,Customer Relation
- Mr. Michael Singh, Team Leader
- Mr. Alain Thibault, President
- Ms Rose Tropea
- Mr. Bryan Yetman, Complaints Officer
Alternate Business Names
- CT Direct Insurance Inc
- Meloche Monnex Insurance Co
- TD Home And Auto Insurance Company
- TD Insurance Company
- Primmum Insurance Company
- TD Meloche Monnex
- TD Life Insurance Company
- Security National Insurance Company
- TD Direct Insurance Company
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.