37 years in business8335 Guilford Rd STE H
Columbia, MD 21046-2811
Additional Phone Numbers
- (703) 281-3400
- (202) 347-0127
- (888) 226-2216
- (301) 621-4646
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mrs. Susan Hunt, CEO
- Mr. Barry Hunt, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Kristin Hunt, Marketing Manager
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telephone & Television Cable Contractors
- Cable TV, Internet & Telephone Installation Service
- Cable Networking
- Network Cabling Installation
- Telephone Answering Equipment & Systems
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telecommunication Design
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
- Cloud Services
- Security Cameras
- Surveillance Equipment, Sales & Service
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Call Centers
- Paging Equipment & Service
- Teleconference Service
- Telephone Service - Long Distance
- Videoconferencing Services
- Internet-Based Telephone Service
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Sales & Service
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- Voice Mail Services
- ACC Telecom offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products and services for 90 days. Standard manufacturer's equipment return and exchange policies also apply.
Products & ServicesACC Telecom provides customized B2B solutions from the design level through installation, training, upgrades & ongoing support for all voice and data needs. ACC offers product lines including Cisco, Toshiba, ACC VoIP, Valcom, Polycom & Uniview.
Service AreaServing all of MD, Washington DC and Northern VA
Alternate Business Names
- The Harbor City Corp.
Number of Employees:13
37+ years; ACC Telecom specializes in B2B voice & data solutions including Business Phone Systems, VoIP / Cloud services, IP Security Camera Systems, Overhead Paging Systems, Cabling & Carrier Services throughout Maryland, Washington DC & Virginia.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.