26 years in businessPO Box 12759
Norfolk, VA 23541-0759
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 300-6601
- (301) 429-3800
- (800) 400-7291
- (866) 751-7333
- (866) 866-6164
- (757) 368-4447
- (800) 343-4373
Additional Website Addresses
BBB File Opened: 12/10/2009
Business Started: 05/01/1991
Business Started Locally: 09/15/2008
Business Incorporated: 07/02/2001 in VA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Norman Slone, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Joni Garris, Regional Manager
- Ms. Sally Blythe, Account Representative
- Furniture - Retail
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Appliances - Small - Dealers
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Catalog Showrooms
- Computers - Dealers
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Dealers
- Furniture - Childrens
- Jewelers - Retail
- Television & Radio - Dealers
- Variety Stores
- Vacuum Cleaning Systems
- On August 15, 2015, the business filed for reorganization under Chapter 11 of the federal Bankruptcy Act, 15-11755 (CSS). This permits the business to continue to operate with court supervision while developing a plan of reorganization. Those with mo...
- On August 15, 2015, the business filed for reorganization under Chapter 11 of the federal Bankruptcy Act, 15-11755 (CSS). This permits the business to continue to operate with court supervision while developing a plan of reorganization. Those with monetary claims against the business are advised to obtain a Proof of Claim form by writing to (address of the court/trustee) for resubmission to that source. The case number should be entered on the form. A deadline for the filing has not yet been released.
Products & ServicesThis company offers retail furniture, home theater systems, computer systems, appliances, electronics, rims and tires.
Alternate Business Names
- USA Living and Fletcher's Jewelers
- USA Discounters, LTD
Number of Employees:11
BankruptcyThis permits the company to continue to operate with court supervision while developing a plan of reorganization.
The case number should be entered on the form.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 10:30 AM to 09:00 PM
Tue: 10:30 AM to 09:00 PM
Wed: 10:30 AM to 09:00 PM
Thu: 10:30 AM to 09:00 PM
Fri: 10:30 AM to 09:00 PM
Sat: 10:30 AM to 09:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.