Royal Plus, Inc.
33 years in business
Headquarters201 Belt St
Snow Hill, MD 21863-1311
Additional Phone Numbers
- (410) 859-3090
- (866) 404-7587
- (410) 219-7717
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Tony McEvoy, COO
- Principal: Mr. Tony McEvoy, COO
- Mr. Joe Duncan, NE Regional Manager
- Mr. Joel Gutierrez, Marketing
- Ms. Denise Odachowski
- Mr. Matthew J. Odachowski, President
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Heating Contractors
- Home Improvements
- Remodeling Services
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Floors - Hardwood
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Hazardous & Medical Waste Services
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesThis company offers plumbing services, installation and service for heating and air conditioning, flooring and disaster cleanup and restoration.
Service AreaServing Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and Florida areas.
Alternate Business Names
- Royal Plus Flooring
- Royal Plus Professional Services
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:41
Royal Plus, Inc. has been in business for 30+ years specializing in damaged homes & businesses caused by wind, water, fire, mold and storm. We are also a fully licensed and insured renovations, plumbing heating & air and flooring company.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.