HS Technology Group
24 years in business1215 Greenwood Rd
Baltimore, MD 21208-3609
Additional Phone Numbers
- (410) 427-7233
- (703) 251-7233
- (301) 779-7233
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Stuart Forchheimer, President/CTO
- Mr. Mark Recene, VP Sales & Marketing
- Mr. Mark Shane, VP Technical Services
- Customer Service: Mr. David Nardontonia, General Manager
- Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service
- Gas Detectors
- Home Automation
- Telephone & Television Cable Contractors
- Cable Networking
- Network Cabling Installation
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Dealers
- Home Theater
- Intercoms Systems & Services
- Smoke Detectors & Alarms
- Audio-Visual Consultants
- Consultants - Security
- Fire Protection Consultants
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Security Cameras
- Surveillance Equipment, Sales & Service
- Access Control Systems
- Card Access Control Systems
- Videoconferencing Services
- Automation Systems & Equipment
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Television Sys & Equipment - Closed Circuit
- Contractor - Low Voltage Systems
- We want you to be happy, we strive for 100 % customer satisfaction. We will do our best to accommodate you should you wish to exchange a product we have uninstalled that was new in box. (In some cases their may be a small restocking fee).
Products & ServicesThis business provides technology products, including Security Systems, Access Control, Video Surveillance, Intercom Systems, Home Automation Systems, Lutron Lighting and Shade Control, Audio/Visual, Home Theaters, Sports Simulators and much more
Alternate Business Names
- Homesafe Security Systems, Inc
- HS Tech Group
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB records show a license number of 107-472 for this business, issued by Maryland State Police
Maryland State Police
1201 Reisterstown Rd, Pikesville, MD 21208-3802
Phone Number: (410) 6534500
Fax Number: (410) 6534269
Number of Employees:11
HST's Mission Statement To help our clients enrich their daily living by simplifying the technology they use to secure and enhance their lives with the most efficient products available.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.