Strategic Fulfillment Group LLC
21 years in business111 Corporate Dr
Big Sandy, TX 75755-2446
- (903) 636-9009
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 777-5582
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/01/1999
Business Started: 01/01/1997
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Principal: Mr. Tony Pytlak, President/COO
- Ms. Sally Allen, Director BusinessDev
- Ms. Mary Green, Cust Service Trainer
- Ms. Kathy Robertson, Accounts Payable
- Customer Service: Mr. Mathew Brian, Cust Service Manager
- Customer Service: Mr. Mark Ray, Director CustService
- Fulfillment Services
- Magazine Sales
Alternate Business Names
- Collectible Automobile
- Mayo Clinic Health Letter
- Harvard Men's Health (Subscriptions)
- Harvard Women's Health Watch (Subscription)
- Dr. Andrew Weil's Self Healing (Subscriptions)
- Diabetic Cooking Magazine (Subscriptions)
- Johns Hopkins Medicine (Subscriptions)
- Harvard Health Letter
- Oxygen Women's Fitness (Subscriptions)
- Collectible Automobile (Subscriptions)
- Harvard Heart Letter
- Johns Hopkins White Papers
- Mad Magazine (Subscriptions)
- Tufts University the Good Dog Library (subscription)
- Antiques Roadshow Insider (Subscription)
- Environmental Nutrition
- DC Comics
- University of California, Berkeley
- American Gunsmith
- Tufts University Health & Nutrition
- Arthritis Self-Management
- Harvard Health publications
- Diabetes Self-Management
- Arizone Highways
- Country Sampler
- Texas Highways
- Good Old Days
- New York Review of Books
- Gun Test Magazine
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.