Pro Plumbing Services
27 years in business535 S Gilbert St
Castle Rock, CO 80104-2219
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Al Vanden Heuvel, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Patty Vanden Heuvel, Owner
Products & ServicesBathroom Fixtures, Kitchen Fixtures, Water Heaters, Water Treatment systems, Garbage Disposals, Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Bathroom Fixtures, Kitchen Fixtures, Water Heaters, Water Treatment systems, Garbage Disposals, Furnaces, Air Conditioners
Service AreaDouglas County, CO
Alternate Business Names
- The Mechanics, Inc.
Methods of Payment
- Financing, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Check, Cash
Refund & Exchange Policy:Company Policy for Customer Satisfaction
100% refund within 90 days of any paid service for repair or replacement of any material supplied and installed by PRO Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Services.
100% refund within 90 days of any paid service if not satisfied with any water or air treatment systems supplied and installed by PRO Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Services.
PRO Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Services reserves the right to negotiate a satisfactory settlement with the customer or hire a mediator before a refund is made.
• No refund on defective materials supplied by owner.
• No refund on paid diagnostic calls only.
• No refund on material sold by PRO Plumbing Services but installed by others.
• PRO Plumbing Services reserves the right to perform any warranty repairs on our work. We cannot warranty work that has been repaired or otherwise altered by another contractor.
• PRO Plumbing Services reserves the right to remove any or all of the material supplied by PRO Plumbing Services when a refund is requested.
• PRO Plumbing Services shall not be required to reinstall any materials removed by PRO Plumbing Services unless a satisfactory monetary settlement is agreed upon.
Main line sewer replacement
Pressure reducing valves
Water heaters (residential and
Tankless water heaters
Water treatment systems
Well tank replacement
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.