"Now" Heating & Air
18 years in business
Headquarters8790 Welby Rd
Thornton, CO 80229-5104
- (303) 287-3619
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/29/2002
Business Started: 07/01/1998
Business Started Locally: 07/01/1998
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Samuel Johnston, Owner
- John Anderson, Parts Manager
- Florentino Arce, Planning/Develop
- Phillip Enmark, Install Coordinator
- Lindy Johnson, Payroll Admin
- Abram Johnstone, Dispatch Manager
- Lisa Martinez, Customer Service Manager
- Ian Thoele, Service Manager
- Heating Contractors
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Heating Equipment
Service AreaDENVER, CO, THORNTON, CO
Alternate Business Names
- Now Heating & Air, LLC
- 24/7 Now Heating & Air
Heating and Air Conditioning Services
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.