AutoMaster Enterprises, Inc.
24 years in business5465 Highway 280
Birmingham, AL 35242-6511
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/16/1995
Business Started: 01/04/1993
Business Started Locally: 01/04/1993
Business Incorporated: 01/04/1993 in AL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Tom McManus, Manager
- Mr. Doug Phillips, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Tom McManus, Manager
- Ms. Tammy King, Assistant Manager
- Auto Repair & Service
- Cylinder Heads - Auto & Motorcycle
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Auto Electric Equipment
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Brake Fluids
- Heaters - Automotive
- Tires - Commercial Sales & Service
- Lift Kits
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto - Emissions Testing
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
Products & ServicesBased on information provided, this company is a NAPA dealer and sales automotive parts and supplies.
Alternate Business Names
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.