HomeServe USA Corp.
14 years in business
Headquarters601 Merritt 7 Fl 6
Norwalk, CT 06851-1091
- (423) 893-5406
Additional Phone Numbers
- (855) 696-1528
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Rachael Barrow, Call Center Compliance Manager
- Mr. Michael Fahey, Deputy General Counsel
- Mr. Myles Meehan, SVP Public Relations
- Mr. Thomas J. Rusin, Chief Executive Officer
- Principal: Mr. Thomas J. Rusin, Chief Executive Officer
- Customer Service: Ms. Rachael Barrow, Call Center Compliance Manager
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Home Warranty Plans
- BBB recommends that consumers review the water service line coverage details to be sure they understand the conditions under which their service plan applies. Coverage details and exclusions can be obtained by calling 1-888-752-6740 or by accessin...
BBB recommends that consumers review the water service line coverage details to be sure they understand the conditions under which their service plan applies.
Coverage details and exclusions can be obtained by calling 1-888-752-6740 or by accessing the following website: www.homeserveusa.com.
Should you have any outstanding complaints or concerns, it is suggested that you first contact the company at 1-888-696-1528.
Alternate Business Names
- Home Emergency Insurance Solutions
- HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp.
- HomeServe USA Repair Management (Florida) Corp.
- HomeServe USA Energy Services
- HomeServe USA Energy Services (New England)
- Home Serve
- Utility Service Partners
- Service Line Warranties of America
- Service Line Warranties of Canada
HomeServe USA Corp (HomeServe) is a leading provider of home repair solutions serving over 2.8 million customers across the US and Canada under the HomeServe, Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA) and Service Line Warranties of Canada (SLWC) names. HomeServe protects
homeowners against the expense and inconvenience of water, sewer, electrical, HVAC and other home repair emergencies by providing affordable repair service plans and quality local service through employed technicians and a network of independent contractors. HomeServe is dedicated to being a customer-focused company supplying repair plans and other services to consumers directly and through over 450 leading municipal, utility and association partners.
The repair service plans provide for the emergency repair or replacement (depending upon plan) of residential infrastructure, such as water and sewer service lines, electrical wiring, gas piping, heating, cooling and water heating equipment, and other related systems.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.