Aiello Home Services
85 years in business600 Old County Cir
Windsor Locks, CT 06096-1592
- (860) 292-2690
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 861-8859
- (860) 264-1160
- (860) 264-1171
- (860) 264-1186
- (860) 264-1188
- (860) 264-1166
- (860) 264-1172
- (860) 264-1158
- (860) 264-1183
- (860) 264-1176
- (860) 264-1159
- (860) 264-1168
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/28/1998
Business Started: 11/01/1931
Business Incorporated: 12/27/1994 in CT
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Michael Jezouit, President
- Mr. Stephen Birch, General Manager
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Carbon Monoxide Detecting
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Wells - Pumps Sales & Service
- Water Wells - Inspection
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Air Quality Service
- Oils - Fuel
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Heating Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- Charter Oak Oil Company, Inc
- First Service Petroleum
- Aiello Plumbing & Heating
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Aiello Home Services offers full service plumbing, heating, central air conditioning, electrical repairs and installation services, and home heating oil deliveries.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.