Wagner Auto Group, Inc.
52 years in business
760 Boston Turnpike
Shrewsbury, MA 01545-3202
Additional Phone Numbers
- (508) 854-1515
- (508) 845-0505
- (508) 581-5619
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/08/1994
Business Started: 01/01/1964
Business Incorporated: 10/16/1981 in MA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Christopher Rich, Audi General Manager
- Mr. John Donovan, Kia Service Manager
- Mr. Tim Holland, MB Service Manager
- Mr. Stan Rambarran, Audi Service Manager
- Mr. Brad Macomber, General Manager
- Mr. Marc Lisenco, Audi Sales Manager
- Mr. Charles Antoniou, BMW Service Manager
- Mr. George Menard, CCC Manager
- Mr. Ronald Wagner, CEO
- Ms. Joanne Tyndall, Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Christopher Sargent, Kia Sales Manager
- Mr. Michael Aicardi, MotorSports General Manager
- Principal: Mr. Mark Wagner, President
- Ms. Maggie Hersom, Controller
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Repair & Service
Products & ServicesAccording to information provided by the company, they offer sales of new and used vehicles, auto body repair, as well as auto repair and service.
Alternate Business Names
- Wagner Certified Collision Center
- Wagner BMW of Shrewsbury
- Wagner Kia of Shrewsbury
- Audi Shrewsbury
- Wagner MotorSports International
- Wagner Pre-Owned Vehicles
- Wagner Mercedes - Benz of Shrewsbury
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:200
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.