Totalcom Management, Inc
22 years in business12150 Valliant St
San Antonio, TX 78216-2615
- (210) 366-3104
Additional Phone Numbers
- (210) 568-0833
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/01/1997
Business Started: 12/13/1994
Business Incorporated: 03/08/2000 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Moses Oroian, President
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Home Automation
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Dealers
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Dealers
- Home Theater
- Sound Systems & Equipment
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Audio-Visual Consultants
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Service & Repair
- Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service
- Consultants - Security
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Rooms - Installation & Equipment
- Electronic Equipment & Suppliers - Service & Repair
- Security Cameras
- Surveillance Equipment, Sales & Service
- Access Control Systems
- Security Systems Consultants
- Video Equipment - Service & Repair
- Computers - Network Security
- Television - Cable, CATV & Satellite
- Automation Systems & Equipment
- Fire Protection Equipment & Supplies
- Television Sys & Equipment - Closed Circuit
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Austin, TX, San Marcos, TX
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- CHECK & CREDIT CARD
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.