4 of 4 images | See All Images
BBB Accredited Business since 05/15/2013
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company provides management services for various bushiness related to auto, medical and general sales and marketing. currently managing Got a Doc an urgent health care center and AutoPoint used car sales, repair, body work. tag & title service
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since 05/15/2013
BBB has determined that Auto Point meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised Auto Point's rating include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 6 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
* At the beginning of June 2012, BBB asked Auto Point to address a pattern of complaints alleging service issues, repair issues, and unfavorable market place conduct. On December 12, 2012 Auto Point addressed the pattern and provided a plan of action to reduce or eliminate the causes of these types of complaints which is included below.
1. Hired 2 new Service Managers. Their job is to keep the communication with customers and to make sure that all the process is properly documented and communicated with customers.
2. Subscribed to software to run and document all the shop operations.
3. Added new phone lines and also subscribed in to web based phone system that helps to divert the incoming calls to the concerned department or employee.
4. Provided training to all the Service Managers and also encourage daily meetings to discuss the status of jobs in hand.
5. All the business licenses, Warranties, guidelines and disclaimers are posted in customer area.
6. Installed 16 cameras live video recording surveillance to ensure the protection of all the vehicles in our possession. This also records all the repair processes while the work is in progress.
7. Assigned a purchase Manager who ensures the quality of all the parts being used during the repair process.
8. Provided training to all Service Managers to write estimates and invoices in professional manner and keep the customers informed during the entire repair process.
9. Requesting customers to provide their "reviews" and satisfaction surveys. This helps to identify the problem areas in within the business.
10. Subscribed to the online customer review and communication company "Demand Force" especially designed for automotive industry
BBB files reflect that complaints presented to Auto Point by BBB receive responses but in some cases the issues are unresolved.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product / Service||4|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||6|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
0 Customer Reviews Customer Reviews on Auto Point
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0 Customer Reviews|
If a business refers you to another company or uses sub-contractors, BBB recommends that you research that company including reviewing their BBB business review.BBB file opened: 12/10/2009Business started: 04/03/2003New Owner Date: 04/03/2003
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:Motor Vehicle Administration
6601 Ritchie Hwy NE
Glen Burnie, MD21062-1000
BBB records show a license number of X800014000601 for this company, issued by Motor Vehicle Administration. Their web address is http://www.mva.state.md.us. The expiration date of this license is 10/31/2015.Type: Title Service Dealer
BBB records show a license number of X800005005652 for this company, issued by Motor Vehicle Administration. Their web address is http://www.mva.state.md.us. The expiration date of this license is 10/31/2015. This license is in the name of Weston Enterprises Inc.Type: Vehicle Dealer
Type of Entity
Incorporated: June 2003, MD
Contact InformationPrincipal: Mr. Rauf Khan (Owner)Customer Contact: Mr. Rodney Benny (Service Manager)Mr. Philip Pastor (General Manager)Mr. Sanjay Seth (Service Manager)
Number of Employees
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Registration, Auto Inspection Stations, Auto Body Repair & Painting, Auto Dealers - Used Cars, Tags
Products & Services
This company offers used car sales and financing. This company also offers rentals, tag title, safety inspection, body and paint work, and general repair.
Hours of OperationMon: 08:30 AM to 06:00 PMTue: 08:30 AM to 06:00 PMWed: 08:30 AM to 06:00 PMThu: 08:30 AM to 06:00 PMFri: 08:30 AM to 06:00 PMSat: 08:30 AM to 06:00 PM
Refund and Exchange Policy
Refunds or Returns are accepted in terms of business credit. No cash refunds after the job is performed. Warranties offered from 30 days to one year