BBB Accredited Business since 07/19/2010

PesTechs Exterminating, Inc.

11/03/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

This company came out on four occasions and attempted to spray for pest with little or no effect. After numerous complaints they returned with a different application too mist rather then spray. After about one week I've notice the pest hasn't demenished or been eliminated. At this point I would like to be partially be refunded for the money I spended because the didn't achieve what they promised in the advertisement nor in there contractual agreement. I am considering legal action.

==================================================

In late April or early May I paid an additional 60.00 for a (indecipherable) treatment. At this time I can't find the receit, if I find it I'll forward to BBB.

I would also like to state that at all times the technitian were always curtious and polite. However, I feel that the insecticide they used was en effective. Even after using the fogger. I am still seeing the pest. I am requesting either a refund or they honor their contractual promise.

As I stated above I feel that I should be partially be refunded, because what was used has not effectively remadie my problem which was the original reason I sign a contract with this company.

PESTECHS EXTERMINATING 9/10/2015

RE: Case # ********* ****** *****

Our first contact with Mr. ***** was by phone. We quoted him a price for roach control.

On Jan. 30,2015 we did the initial treatment. The cost was (including tax) was 139.37

We returned on Feb. 27, 2015 and did the first booster treatment. The cost including tax was 58.99

We returned again on April 1, 2015 and did the second & final booster. Again the cost was 58.99
That treatment was followed with a four month guarantee. That means he was under warranty until 8/1/2015.

Mr. ***** called back several times saying he was still seeing roaches. We went back to his home on the following dates: 4/21/2015, 5/15/2015, 6/10/2015... and 6/26/2015. These service calls were done at no charge. Again, he was still under warranty until 8/1/2015. We never heard from him again until we received the notice of complaint from the Better Business Bureau.

Mr. ***** paid our office a total of $257.35 We wish he had contacted us when he was still having problems. However, since we do not wish to have an unhappy customer we would be willing to refund the amount of $128.68 (50% of what he paid our office). We would need him to sign the following release form and then we will give him the money.

RELEASE FORM:
I, ****** *****, hereby agree to accept the amount of $128.68 as compensation for the fact PESTECHS EXTERMINATING did not eliminate the roach infestation in my home. I fully release said company from any responsibility concerning my home and further agree not to take any legal action.

Must be signed and returned by 9/25/2015

Signed __________ Date ___________

Please open the attachment to view a copy of the signed release form that the customer returned to BBB. BBB is now forwarding the form to the business. Customer accepts the offer to receive a refund of $128.68.

Per a phone conversation with BBB Representative, the company spokesperson states that the refund check sent to the customer has cleared the bank. Company believes this matter is satisfactorily resolved.

Pest Control Services, Animals - Nuisance Control - Trapping, Bed Bug Removal, Termite Control, Building Inspection