BBB Accredited Business since 03/04/2005

Ace Relocation Systems Inc.

4 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

06/16/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

My carpet and walls were damaged by movers while moving into a new home; however, business refuses to honor damage(s) claim.
On April 26, my goods were delivered into a brand new $400,000 home that had never been lived in. During the move, I advised 4 movers where to place my items; however, I could not be with all 4 movers at one time. Within 48 hours, I noticed that my upstairs wall and carpet had been damaged; therefore, I filed a damage claim within 72 hours. The driver told me I had 9 months to file a claim; however, I immediately filed it. On May 7, 2015, this business advised me that my claim had been denied because I did not state damages on the date items were delivered. Damage was done to my new home and ACE should acknowledge and fix issue.
Th

Repair or payment for repair of wall and carpet.

12/09/2014Problems with Product / Service