Metro Atlanta, Athens and NE Georgia

BBB Accredited Business since 06/01/1991

North Fulton Pest Solutions

2 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

01/23/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Services resulted in additional damage (exp. Damaged product during shipping)

Complaint: On 10/30/13, I called North Fulton Pest Solutions because something DEAD was in my attic from the horrific smell. On 11/4/13, **** ******* Director of Field Operations, came to my home & went into my attic & said it was a RAT & also Bat Droppings. He said he could not find the Rat & set 6 little traps in attic & said he would check them twice within the next week. He said they could do a "Wildlife Exclusion" service for my home, so nothing could get in again & I agreed - the charge was $1,955.00. Later in the week, **** came out to do the "Wildlife Exclusion". The job was not completed because a couple of areas up by the fascia and gutter over garage needed repairs in order to best secure the job. I ask **** if North Fulton Pest Solutions did repairs and he said yes. I ask him if there was a product "like PVC" that they could use so it would not rot. He said yes. He led me to believe that North Fulton Pest Solutions did their own repairs. On 11/22/13, the guys they sent were not with North Fulton Pest Solutions and did a "HORRIBLE JOB". He was suppose to use pre-painted "PVC type" materials. That did not happen. I was charged $1,325.00 for "3" minor repairs. The quality of the work is absolutely horrible. Also, "8" nails and screws were left in my driveway when they left. I had to go out there in the dark and sweep my whole driveway because I did not trust that they had gotten all the nails and screws up and I was correct. They were here from about 1:45 - 5:45pm, and for about 45 min. one guy went to get supplies. I called **** and told him I was "VERY UPSET". I have not heard from him since. I have not heard from **** ****** since 11/4/13. The traps in my attic have only been checked once and I had to ask **** to do it. I still have a dead Rat and Bat Droppings in my attic. The "Wildlife Exclusion" has not been completed. This is a company that I have had a Termite Contract with since 2009. This whole ordeal has been EXTREMELY STRESSFUL & I am VERY DISSATISFIED as of 11/23/13.
Product_Or_Service: Wildlife Exclusion/ Repairs

This is to let you know that my complaint against North Fulton Pest Solutions has been resolved to my complete satisfaction by the owner, Mr ****** ******* on January 21, 2014. I would like to close and withdraw the complaint I previously made against North Fulton Pest Solutions.

***** ** *******

06/11/2014Billing / Collection Issues

Pest Control Services, Animals - Nuisance Control - Trapping, Animal Carcass Removal, Animal Trapping & Removal Service, Mosquito Control, Bed Bug Inspection Service, Bed Bug Removal, Termite Control, Contractor - Insulation, Gutter Leaf Guards, Gutters & Downspouts