BBB Accredited Business since 03/21/2014

YP

988 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 317 closed in last 12 months

04/28/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

2 years ago we changed our company name, phone number and address when we purchased the assets of 2 other firms. Since then, we have not gotten any paper bills. We have not been able to access our account online. Yet, we are getting a bill every 3 months for late collections. We are being billed while YP advertises the wrong information.

We have called trying to get this fixed. We have called trying to get this canceled. On February 18, 2016, we were sent another email saying that we were late with our bill, that we never received. This email was from an actual person. We responded to that person requesting that all advertising be dropped. No response until today, April 18, 2016. We recieved another nasty note saying that our bill was overdue. When we tried to cancel this time, we had to deal some woman apparently in India, or nearby country, telling me that she can't cancel an account that has been wrong for 2 years until I pay the current bill of $28.

This is the worst company that we have ever dealt with. They don't even care if their information is correct, as long as they can threaten you to pay the bill. We have been misrepresented for a very long time with an incorrect name, address and phone number. Customer service offered to fix the problem over a year ago. Nothing was ever fixed.
Account_Number: ********

We would like a refund of all moneys paid to YP Marketing solutions for the last year. This total comes to $173.88. We would also like all the incorrect information retracted.

Miss **** spoke with the customer/Mr ******* on 04/20/16. Although a previous representative of YP had made a settlement with Mr ******* on the balance of the account, Miss **** determined that an adjustment and refund was due to the customer. Miss **** credited the account $119 and requested a refund to be sent to Mr *******'s credit card, which will be processed by the YP Finance Department within the next 30 days.

I will be glad when this recurring nightmare is over.

04/25/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I signed a contract with YP.com for an online advertising program for $321/month back in December of last year. That's quite an expense for a small business owner like me, but I was swayed when the sales representative I met with, **************, assured me that I could change my program to a simple listing on their site for about $100/month. I have received nothing but wrong numbers and spam calls since. The last I heard from her was an email exchange on January 25th, when they added some search engine optimization, and since then, there has been zero change in my leads. I've tried contacting ******* several times to downsize my program via email, phone and text, and also called her manager, ******* ********, but have received no response from either of them. I've also called their customer support line and gotten no help, although they were able to get me *******'s supervisor's information.
Product_Or_Service: YP.com Advertising Program
Account_Number: **********

I'd like to change my advertising to a simple listing, since the service has generated me no viable leads, and I can't afford to pay over $300/month for a service that doesn't work. I'd also like to sign a letter cancelling my service effective at the end of this year's contract, so it doesn't get automatically renewed.

Ms. ***** called and spoke with the customer regarding his complaint. He indicated that he was in the middle of getting the issue resolved with his sales rep. Ms. ***** did provide the customer with her name and contact information should he need additional assistance.

I received a call from their Atlanta office, and my contract was adjusted. Although I was hoping for a lower rate, as it will continue to be a waste of money until my contract is up at the end of the year, it's a bit better now.

04/25/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

YP customer service keeps promising a refund.They always claim that the amount due me was submitted and being processed; that the refund is approved.
On April 5,2016 a sales Rep by the name of ****** ******** with adsolutions Yellow Pages,contacted me about advertising my business.
In his presentation, I was guaranteed to be listed on 41 sites.That HW would personally take care of processing everything for me; I knew nothing about implementing the advertisement, so he guaranteed to take the lead and proceed on my behalf.
I came into a contractual agreement, contingent on his guarantee that all he said would take place.
On April 5, ****** ******** processed my credit card payment of $69.00.
On April 6,2016 the advertisement went into effect. On this day,there were not 41 listings as promised; there were only 12 or 13 listings. Out of those listings, only 2 of those listings were error free.All remaining listings had major errors, and could not be used in advertising my business.
On the 11th or 12th of April, as described per the contractual agreement, I submitted in writing a Cancellation of Order as described via email.The submission was granted.
I've also have been guaranteed that the payment would be remitted back to me. At least 3 times up to date, I was verbally told that my refund is being processed, with a window of 7to10 days turn around,and another guarantee of a turn around with the same promise.
Each time, a guarantee of APPROVAL,each time of being processed, to NO avail.
I'm getting the run around, and no results.

I was guaranteed a refund of $69.00. I have every intention of getting this payment returned to me. Yellow Pages didn't deliver on this guarantee, and I want a full refund

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I reached out to this customer and I was able to resolve his concerns and refund his payment. YP is always willing to work with our customers and amicably resolve any complaints. Thank you

04/22/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

We have tried to cancel our Yellow Pages contract since September 2015. A Mr. ****** **** told us on September 15, 2015 that our service would be cancelled and that we would receive confirmation soon via email. We never saw that cancellation notice. We have disputed many of the charges but Yellow Pages refuses to cancel our account. I have sent countless emails as I do not trust Yellow Pages via phone. We have never benefited from their advertising nor was the advertisement ever correct. I have tried many times to contact Yellow Pages but they refuse to respond. This is the most unprofessional advertising I've ever seen.
Account_Number: ***********

We need 4 months of payments returned back to us. We would like Yellow Pages to contact us via email.

Ms. ***** corresponded with the customer. She was provided evidence that sales promised to cancel the advertising and there was no follow through. Ms. ***** cancelled the advertising and adjusted the balance from the account. The customer seemed ok with that.

YP promised to adjust the balance. We are awaiting the adjustment.

04/20/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Was told there wasn't a contract and I am in a contract for 12 months.
They are not holding there end of the deal.
Would like out of there service.
I met with ***** ******** from YP and******** in December of 2015. They contacted me via phone for advertising services. When I met with them, there service seemed legit and would work well with my company and the goals of my business I just started. The cost of the service was $784 a month for advertising and that they would get me 5-7 solid leads a month. I was concerned with being in a contract for such a hefty price for advertising. So when I asked ***** if there was a contract he stated " that there wasn't but we like are customers to stick with us for a year to optimize the best advertising that we can get you."
It took a couple months for things to start working and I was in the hole 2 months so I was hoping to start seeing some leads and potential customers. All's I was receiving was mostly telemarketing companies call me. A couple leads but those were also out of my area of services.
Finally in February I got a Success manager from there company and he was to handle optimizing advertising for me. After multiple phone calls still nothing is going my way for the business. Over the past couple months now I have talked with the success manager ***** ***** to see why this is still not working. He wanted to expand my area of service which was not convenient for the business but for them that was there solution to keep taking my hard earned money.
Over the past two weeks I have contacted customer service to cancel my services with them. There response was that ***** is the only person that can do that. I contacted ***** ***** again and they credited my account so I assumed they would credit my account from which i Pay. No they credit it to the advertising account which doesn't help because they know the service isn't working for me but continue to take my money.
On April 2 2016 I emailed ***** to contact me so that we could discuss my account and get this resolved still no response. A week later i contacted customer service and asked for a response within 72 hours its been 3 days past that no response. This isn't the first time I have been contacting ***** I have left multiple messages for him to contact me though out this service and no response. He tried calling me back early in the service and I missed the call and when I called him back within 5 min no respone.
I am tired of the run around with my Account: *********** and this is costing me alot of money for advertising that isn't even bringing in my company revenue which ***** said that is would bring my company an extra $6000 profit per month if I were to get 7 leads a month. Well first of all i would need to get 5 jobs just to break even at this point.

I would like a refund for the month of April and the cancellation of there terrible service that has costed my company to much money for advertising where they are not holding up there end of the deal

Ms. ******* sincerely apologized for YP's delays in communicating with the customer and have addressed all concerns related to the advertising program. YP is committed to maintaining an open dialogue with the advertiser and is taking action to ensure that the performance expectations are being delivered. The customer was informed that he contact Ms. ******* at anytime should have any additional concerns. We trust that the response fully addresses the issue.

I Accept on limit terms due to the nature of how the contract was founded and the limitations the company has as of now, for fulfilling the term agreements. We are reviewing the leads and in a month or so if no progress is made with leads. I do and only will accept termination of the contract with which I was not aware of from the initial terms and start of the leads advertising program that YP offers.

05/05/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Yellow Pages has consistently lied about advertising and has deceptively taken money from my credit card and is attempting to hold a contract.

Yellow pages has consistently lied to me about advertising. I have wished to stop it before it went live. They just billed me $2,889.40 to my credit card and my total costs were supposed to be $2130.00 per month. I was supposed to be "live" on all sites before I was billed anything. I went live "supposedly" on 4-1-16 on some sites but not all. I have signed nothing, I have authorized billing only under fraudulent terms and conditions. I do not want them attempting to harm my credit and wish to walk away from their horrible lies and bad services. There is no contract as it was agreed to under fraudulent terms. They are stealing from me and it has not even been a month. The representatives lie to me and the company is bad to deal with. Please assist me. Thank you in advance for your time.

From:
************ ********* (********************************)

Sent:Mon 4/18/2016 12:00 PM

To:

***** ******* (*************);

Sent Items

****,

Yet again, I am lied to by your company and disputing all charges with my credit card company.

I am changing my EIN number and shutting down my LLC and reopening another. You cannot collect from a shut down business and engaged into a contract with a different EIN which will be changed to a new one.

Should you wish to sue my attorney will bring the matter into federal court as they have jurisdiction.

YP's phone records will be subpoenaed and all transcripts will be entered into evidence.

Unfair and deceptive practices were utilized and your company will be reported to the PA Dept. of State should you attempt to contact me or pursue this matter further.

My attorney is ******** ********* in ***********************.

Contact him as I am represented!

Do not contact me or my office as it will be deemed harassment!
************

****, I am not pleased that I am only showing on yellow pages website. I was told by you that I will show all over your sister sites and in search engines which was told to me to be 150 sites. I am paying a lot of money to advertise and not just for YP according to what you told me. I am not showing at all on Google, Bing, yahoo etc., with your ads. I was charged and told that my business advertising is live. Please explain to me why I am only showing when people go to your site. You specifically said I will be on the first page of ALL search engines. I am not. Why is this? a contract is binding when there are not misrepresentations and fraudulent business practices. I have consulted my attorney ******** ********* in Sunbury PA and he advised that I tell you immediately to hault the other ads now (for desktops) until you explain or fix my current situation. I want all conversations recorded not just partial please. thank you

-------- Original message --------

From: ***** *******

Date:04/01/2016 9:30 AM (GMT-05:00)

To: ***********************************
Subject:

Good Morning *****,

Your ads are live on YP.com and the YP Local Search App for Android and Apple Mobile Devices. The call tracking numbers are not in place yet since I just submitted the request yesterday. It is really important that I receive some pictures of you, Shannon and your employees working in your offices and you out in the field. Possibly at a jail or courthouse. You could take it at the offices where you go yo bail people out or in front of the courthouse or in front of the county jail. We need to get some color added to your listings. Just email me the pictures in GIF or JPEG format. Most newer smartphones or a Digital Camera will take higher resolution pictures in these formats.

Please email them to me and I will get them uploaded and they will be sent out to all our partner sites. Pictures keep potential clients on your listings much longer.

Thanks,

*****

I am sekeing to walk away as the representive has lied to me multiple times.

He tries to get me recorded and have me not say anything except yes or no. The representative says he will answer questions after the recording stops and just to say yes. They keep you on the phone for hours at a time and try to just get you to say yes when you don't understand what is being read and when they outright lie.

In my recordings I am clearly asking questions and telling him that he is misrepresenting what was said in prior conversations that were not recorded. Before my advertising started at all I waned to cancel. They are now overbilling me. This is a problem because its not just me its happening to.
*****************************************************

Aside from not providing the proper results that they promise, they misrepresent how the advertising works, what they will do for you as far as how may sites you will be on and when and say anything to get you recording online with them. When the recording starts they are trained to tell you just to answer yes or no to keep it moving. Their script has them say reserve questions for after the script. I did not do this as they are liars and I felt it was wrong.

A contract you can read over and analyze. You are not told to just say yes and keep questions for when its not being recorded. There is no time to review or go over anything. The reps are able to lie as they do and make up anything "off the record". I am glad you exist so that we can be protected. This is fraud and should not be allowed.

Ms. **** left messages for the customer's attorney on 4/22, 4/25, and 4/26. In the customer's complaint the customer request that YP does not contact the customer. In an effort to resolve this matter Ms. **** has agreed to cancel the advertising and refund the customer's payment.

YP's representative made every attempt to work with this company and worked diligently to resolve this matter. We trust that our response fully addresses this issue.

Ms. ****, YP Executive Customer Experience

04/27/2016Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

YP is making it extremely difficult to cancel my dental ad. YP account representative was extremely rude and pushy and would not listen to the countless times I said I wished to cancel my contract. Kept saying it was a "process" and kept repeating his sales pitch.
Product_Or_Service: Dental Advertising
Account_Number: **********

Dentist wants to cancel his ad before contract automatically renews and stop the sales pitch and just cancel the ad.

Miss **** spoke with customer Miss ******* about her case. Miss ******* has not yet seen the email that Miss **** sent Friday April 15th to **********************. The email provides a copy of the cancellation contract showing that the sales rep did cancel her advertising.

04/27/2016Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

For several years, I have done advertising with YP. The routine with advertising with YP is that you approve the advertisement, sign the contract and then yp records your approval to advertise with them. Non of these things happened for the 2016 advertising because I decided not to continue advertising with this company. The sales rep, ****** ***** (for Hartford advertising), would not take no for an answer. I told him verbally in December of 2015 and January 2016. I have emails that I sent to YP in January of 2016 and March of 2016 replying to their emails that said "Thank you for advertising with YP." I replied to them saying that I did not do advertising with YP. I also contacted customer service numerous times. On my summary page of fees, the Hartford contract listing contract has a start date of April, 2017.They must have cancelled out the advertising on one screen, but not the other. I did manage to get the New England advertising cancelled with yp.
I was told that I was paid in full for the 2015 contract year, but keep getting bills for the 2016 yp advertising. I am unable to get this matter resolved.
Account_Number: **********

Desired resolution is for the billing to stop. They were notified verbally and in writing that i was not doing business with them any longer. This company does what they want to do without the proper consent.

Ms.***** sent two emails to the customer dated April 15th and April 18th and issued a credit for the Hartford, Connecticut, April 2016 advertising that was automatically renewed. Ms.***** located a note the customer sent in on February 2nd in response to a survey notifying us that they didn't want to be billed. In addition. Ms.***** explained that our contracts are automatically renewed unless cancelled prior to the product's deadline.

Ms.***** included the prior contracts and renewal letters and explained to the customer in an email that the original Hartford, CT 2012 advertising was voice verified and was subject to automatic renewal. The contract was sent to the customer on January 20, 2012. The NE Connecticut was also voice verified and a copy of that contract was sent to the customer on April 5, 2013. After these contracts were voice verified and we were not able to reach the customer, notifications were sent to the customer and when we did not receive a cancellation in writing from the customer before the product's deadline, and these particular contracts automatically renewed.

Ms.*****, YP Executive Customer Experience
************

While I am happy that I have received a credit from YP for the 2016 contract year, I do not accept their response "that the contracts are automatically renewed." I never agree to automatic renewals from any company. The agent will repeatedly call for a new listing. You try to tell the agent no, yet the contracts are sent out anyway. These are supposed to be signed every year by the customer. If they are not signed, a recorded voice approval of the contract is done when you oh call YP. On the written contract itself, it says. "If nothing is signed, this contract will be automatically renewed." The customer is stuck between a rock and a hard place.This company refuses to take no for an answer unless you get the BBB got involved.

04/19/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I made a prepayment of $154 to start marketing services. After a little bit, I altered it to SEM marketing and paid for the June bill for $464. Later I made a payment in July for$612.54 for the July Marketing. On July 21st I had my rep take down my SEM because all the calls were scammer calling from local numbers asking for my bank account number, social security number and so forth. I put in a complaint for the calls all being scammers then I still have to pay when I did not hire them to get me scammed. I did not get any leads for my business in the 3 months with them but I am locked in a contract they will not let me out of. They also claimed I did not make the payments I made so they are telling m I have to pay $1800 minus a credit to be around $1200 for a 20 day period that I did not have ads running. First of all, I paid each month as I got the bill and second of all they do not have a right to bill me for a period when I did not have any ads running.
Product_Or_Service: Advertising

I want full refund of all the payments I made, and out of the contract. I am not paying you to find scammers and get me scammed. There is no excuse as I have been in business for 5 years and all of the other businesses find me leads day one. I am not paying for scams to call and neither am I paying for free money during a period I did not have ads up.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I called the customer, several times and sent an email. I never heard back from the customer. If the customer would like to discuss this matter please contact me via the email address or by phone. YP is always willing to work with our customers and amicably resolve any complaints. Thank you

I have called the customer service many times over the life of the contract. They refuse to work with me. I have complained to them about the ads continuing to run for two businesses that do not exist any more and one which the website is down for redesign. I have asked them to change the ads so it will send me leads, but they keep saying that I have to pay the $9000 in full before they will make changes only putting me in deeper debt since I am not getting leads. If I had the changes, then I would get leads by advertising the right business and website. However, I will still need assistant with the finances since I have a high debt without service production. I will be launching my new website in the next 3-4 weeks (estimate) and will need ads for it. If you will take down the ads for now, and change them to advertise for my new website then I would like to continue to use YP. When my site was up in May and I used the YP.com ad then it was great. HOwever, once it was changed to ppc the leads stopped. My consultant said it was because the market is overloaded with competition so I took the site down to invest in another business that would produce leads due to not being so competitive. Even when I took down the site that was not producing, he refused to take down the ads making me pay without getting leads. I trust my sales guy that the competition is too congested. I have listened and made a new website with a new form of business while doing a second job myself. I am asking for changes in ads after my new site is up but taken down until then.

You didn't listen again. I told you get didn't state that the ads don't work until after they failed for the first month. I explained to you that I wanted the ads changed due to the failure to produce and your business refused to change them in the first month of failure while not able to pay due to it not producing and the customer service refused to take partial payments also stating they would not change the ads until I was up to date on payments. Then again, since it was not producing leads which are my income then I did not money to pay it. I have explained to you that I tried to get it changed to a different site that was not so competitive to get income which you continued to refuse expecting money to fall from trees. I told you that you have billed me for services you failed to provide contracting me in for free money. I have already reported you to the national level law enforcement for your unethical and illegal conduction of business

Per the customer's request, YP restructured the advertising program, which increased the monthly spend and authorization was required by signing a new contract. The former contract included 2 search engine marketing programs that were successful with lead generation. In addition, YP provided at no cost to the customer free internet products, as a complement to the overall value of the advertising. However, the additional products were not guaranteed lead based items, yet the performance analytics supports the YP delivered 1322 clicks and 45,000 impressions to the campaign when it was active. Due to the customer's perception that the advertising performance was not meeting her expectations, as a customer goodwill gesture, YP provided a partial reduction towards the advertising charges, in continuance of cultivating good customer relations.
YP was contacted again, by the customer requesting a modification to the advertising program, as she decided to change her business model which initially was focused on search engine marketing to an e-commerce strategy. YP was unable to accommodate the customer's request for change, due to the advertising program's payment delinquency status. YP values our customers and always are willing to resolve any matters. Although unwarranted, YP offered an additional reduction towards the advertising charges, which the customer declined. Should the customer wish to reconsider the offer, she can contact YP. We trust that this response fully addresses the issue.

04/13/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

WE HAVE HIRED YP OR FORMLY KNOWN AS YELLOW PAGES ADVERTISING SOLUTION JUNE 2015 FOR THE CAMPAIGN 2015-16
WE ENTERRED IN A CONTRACT WITH THIS COMPANY THROUGH THEIR REP MICHALE SWEET
WE HAVE ALL DOCUMENTATION IN HAND TO PROVIDE AS SUPPORTIVE MATERIALS

WE SPECIFIED OUR NEED BUT MICHAEL AND HIS SUPERVISOR BYRON COOPER KEPT PUSHING FOR THEIR
PLAN AND THEIR PLAN
THEY CHANGED THE INITIAL ORIGINAL CONTRACT THAT THE HAS BEEN AGREED AND PUZZLED EVERYTHING
OBLIGING ME AND MY COMPANY TO SIGN OR DROP OFF = SHCEME AND EXTORTION - BAD AND MALPRACTICE

FINALLY I - **** **** ***- GOT MAD AT THEIR INADEQUATE PERSONNEL THEY CAME UP WITH A TRICK
ABOUT A PREVIOUS BALANCE UNKNOWN FROM FEW YEARS BACK THAT WAS SETTLED BACK THEN AND MADE ME SIGN AN AMNESTY TO GO WITH THEIR UPCOMING YEAR FOR A SMOOTH CAMAPAING AND I DID PROVIDE MY CREDIT CARD TO MOVE FORWARD
THE COMPANY YP, AND AFTER 78 DAYS FROM LATE JUNE TILL LATE SEPTEMBER GAVE US NOTHING BUT HEADACHES AND HASSLE AND ALL WRONG ADDS PLUS , ON TOP OVER AND ABOVE , GAVE US THE SAME NUMBERS THEY CALL M TRACKING NUMBERS SO THEY CAN INVADE OUR PRIVACY IN OUR BUSINESS ALSO AND PRINTED THE SAME NUMBERS FOR BOTH COMPANIES WE OWN .. ************************
WE WAITED TO SEE IF THERE IS RESOLUTION BUT IT GOT WORST AND WE DID NOT GET OUR
- DIAMOND ADD IN THE APP YP.COM AND GOOGLE
- SAME NUMBERS FOR BOTH COMPANIES IN THE BOOKS YELLOW PAGES

OVER AND ABOVE THEY CHARGED OUR CARDS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION BASED ON ALL ADS WRONGFULLY INSERTED
I ASKED THEM MANY TIMES TO REMEDY IT BUT VAINLY THEY DID NOTHING

WE NEEDED OUR ADDS IN THE BOOKS TO BE ENABLED AND FIXED THE NUMBERS
AND WE DONT OWE ANYTHING TO THIS COMPANY UNTIL WE PUT A NEW CONTRACT AND MONITOR IF THEY WILL DELIVER

THEY ARE BUNCH OF INADEQUATE PERSONNEL WHO DESERVE TO BE HOME AND NOT DEAL WITH PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE

THEY SHOULD PAY ALSO FOR MY BUSINESS THEY STOPPED FOR 5 MONTHS WITHOUT WORK
I CAN BE REACHED ON MY CELL
*************

The customer, signed a 2015 internet advertising contract at a monthly cost and in addition, the customer also signed a 2015 contract for print advertising provided at no cost. The customer failed to pay the advance pay requirement for this contract and no other payments were received for this contract. Due to the customer's credit status he was offered an opportunity to sign a 2015 Previous Balance Forgiveness offer on another account #*** that had a past due balance. This offer was entirely optional and came with offer terms. The customer didn't meet those offer terms and therefore the previous account balance on account #*** was not reduced.

The advertising for Oakland, September 2015 directory contained advertising for two businesses: PC *** *** and ***** **** *********. The same call tracking number published for both businesses in the free advertising in the Oakland 2015 directory. The customer received calls from the Oakland directory advertising and these calls came were listed under the headings of Computer & Computer Equipment Repair & Services and Computer Technical Assistance & Support Services.

The customer also had three diamond ads placed on YP.com that went live July 30, 2015 and came down November 1, 2015 for non-payment.
The customer complained that the placement of the diamond ads were below where he wanted them to appear. Ms.***** explained that the customer's ads were placed correctly and that the placement on YP.com was due to our loyalty placement policy. The customer and sales discussed a couple of contracts in July 2015 and decided on the final contract on July 27, 2015. The advertising went live July 30, 2015.

Ms.***** offered an adjustment if the customer would pay the remaining balance due by April 30, 2016.

Ms.*****, YP Executive Customer Experience
************

YP.COM is a fraud company
all that they sated was wrong.
the details listed are absurd and irrelevant
we paid on good intention on September 2015 for an add that should have been inserted in July 1st but never happened
the advertising company and their Employee Cooper who dubed himself as a manage and his manager Matt condensa sought an extraordinary setup and tried to put my on the book and online as the advertising art department kept failing to do the job well
no diamond add was received
the only add that was showing was - like i explained before - was from that cooper kid cell phone who took it as a snapshot and showed POST 70 DAYS how disasterous that company and its staff is
this company is a liar they wanted to get paid for a service that THEY NEVER DELIVERED
NOTICE
THE CONTRACT WAS SIGNED IN JUNE 2015 THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT PUTING AN ADD FOR US IN OCTOBER ... AND CHARGING US THEN IN OCTOBER ... SO IF THEY PUT IT AS THEY CLAIMED -AND LIED- ON JUNE OR JULY WHY THEY DID NOT CHARGE US ON JUNE OR JULY THE DATE OF THE CONTRACT
FROM JUNE TILL NOVEMBER THERE IS 6 MONTHS .. THAT COMPANY IS JUST A JUNK THEY NEED TO BE AND THEY WILL BE SOON OUT OF BUSINESS
WE NEED THEM TO REMOVE THE DEBT OUT OF OUR CREDIT HISTORY AND WE NEED THEM TO GO TO THEIR HOMES AND STOP STEALING OUR MONEY AND DESTROYING OUR CREDIT
COOPER , DUDE , YOU NEED TO GRAB A BURGER FROM BURGER KING INSTEAD OF LYING AND TAKING A SNAPSHOT AND SENDING IT TO ME POST 75 DAYS PRETENDING THAT THIS IS MY ADD , WE ALL KNOW IT IS NOT
AND YOU NEED TO STOP LYING YOU AND YOUR MANAGER ******** THAT YOU " MADE ME SIGN" LAST MINUTE AT STRARBUCKS PINOLE FOR A THE SAME NUMBER TO BE FOR BOTH COMPANIES

YOU ARE JERKS AND WORTHLESS IN THIS BUSINESS
NO ONE WILL BE WORKING WITH YOU . NO WONDER WHY YOUR BOOKS ARE SMARTLY DISTRIBUTED AND ARE MORE THAN HALF OF YOUR CLIENTS LEFT YOU

DESIRED SOLUTION : REMOVE OUR DEBT FROM THE CREDIT HISTORY URGENTLY
INSERT AND REENABLE OUR "FREE BOOKS ADDS " WHICH YOU HAVE STOPPED
OUR CONTRACT SHOWS YOU HAVE TO PUT US IN ALL BOOKS FOR FREE NO CHARGE BUT YOU FAILED AND TURNED OFF ALL FORWARDING NUMBERS BECAUSE YOU DID NOT DELIVER AND TRIED TO PROVE YOUR CASE HERE THAT YOU DID .. BUT NEVER DID ...

Advertising - Directory & Guide, Advertising - Telephone, Yellow Page Advertising