Action Plumbing & Heating Inc
23 years in business201 12th St SW
Loveland, CO 80537-6311
- (970) 203-9060
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/02/1997
Business Started: 11/17/1993
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Dick Zastrow, President
- Ms. Stephanie Sherwood, Office Manager
- Mr. Ben Zastrow, Vice President
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Pipe Thawing
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Hydronic Heating
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Whirlpool Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Boilers - New & Used
- Heating Equipment
- Snow Melting Systems
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Manufacturing & Distribution
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Sauna Equipment & Supplies
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Check, Visa, MasterCard and cash
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.