Vertex Flooring and Design LLC
4 years in business6500 29th St Ste 101B
Greeley, CO 80634-8386
- (970) 673-8307
Additional Phone Numbers
- (970) 396-4498
- (970) 978-1805
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/10/2013
Business Started: 02/28/2013
Business Started Locally: 02/28/2013
Business Incorporated: 02/22/2013 in CO
Type of EntityPartnership
- Ms. Linda Crain, Owner
- Mr. Glenn Veenendaal, Co-Owner
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Carpet & Rug Measuring
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floors - Laminate
- Lighting Consultants
- Painting Contractors
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Radiant Heating
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Cabinet Equipment & Supplies
- Carpet & Rug Binding
- Wood Finishing
- Cabinet Organizers
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Carpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
- Drapery Installation Service
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Cabinet Hardware
- House Furnishings & Services
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Window Shades
- Interior Decorators & Designers
- Interior Designers - Commercial
- Window Shades - Repair
- Window Coverings
- Tile & Marble
- Carpet & Rug Distributors & Manufacturers
- Marble - Natural
- Stone Setting
- Home Staging
- Tile Sales
- Interior Finishing
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & Servicescarpet, tile, granite, building consultation, window coverings
Service AreaLarimer and Weld Counties
This business provides interior finish and decor, interior remodel, space planning and design.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.