Modern Electric Co
68 years in business246 W 1st St
Casper, WY 82601-2404
- (307) 237-3647
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 621-1711
- (307) 266-6326
- (307) 672-2245
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Dawn Clair, Corporate Secretary
- Mr. Richard Vignaroli, President
- Ms. Kristin Wilson, Treasurer
- Electricians - Residential
- Electric Instruments
- Fiber Optics
- Floodlights & Search Lights
- Power Transmission Equipment
- Street Lighting Standards & Equipment
- Traffic Signs, Signals & Equipment
- Electronic Power Supplies
- Intercoms Systems & Services
- Sound Systems & Equipment
- Telephone Answering Equipment & Systems
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Electric Equipment - Service & Repair
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Electric Power Line Construction
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Sales & Service
- Electric Switchboards
- Lightning Protection Equipment
Products & Servicescommercial, residential, industrial, electrical, highway, street, ballpark, airport, lighting, telephone systems, voice processing, traffic signals, fiber optic distribution networks
Service AreaState of Wyoming
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This business designs, sells and installs all types and sizes of electrical and communication systems for residential, commercial and industrial.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.