Lakeshore HVAC & Solar Co Inc.
6 years in business1146 Union Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081-5939
- (920) 783-6509
Additional Phone Numbers
- (920) 627-1095
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. John W. Gosse, Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Sheet Metal Work
- Contractors - Sheet Metal
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Ventilating Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Sheboygan County, WI
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers heating and air conditioning services for residential and commercial markets. These services include: solar thermal design and repair, air conditioning install, repair and cleaning, heat pumps, hydronic heat, radiant and in-floor heating, furnaces, humidifiers, air purifiers, boiler sales and service, sheet metal work, ventilation and heat recovery equipment systems.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.