Gunderson Cleaners, Inc.
65 years in business200 W Wisconsin Ave.
Appleton, WI 54911-4344
- (920) 967-0142
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 378-6733
- (920) 757-9727
- (920) 730-2203
- (920) 730-2216
- (920) 730-2200
- (920) 730-2215
- (920) 727-4010
- (920) 727-4005
- (920) 727-4015
- (715) 258-5022
- (920) 731-5075
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Gregory Gunderson, General Manager
- Ms. Mary Brush, Executive Assistant
- Ms. Nicole Glisczinski, Marketing Manager
- Mr. Gary G. Gunderson, CEO
- Mr. Ryan Hawkins, President/FRSTeam by Gunderson
- Principal: Mr. Gary G. Gunderson, CEO
- Customer Service: Mr. Gregory Gunderson, General Manager
- Dry Cleaners
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Alterations - Clothing
- Bridal Gown Preservation
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Laundry Consultants
- Leather Cleaning
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Window Shades - Cleaning & Repair
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Delivery Service
- NAICS: Drycleaning and Laundry Services (except Coin-Operated)
- Emergency Disaster Preparedness Equipment & Supplies
Alternate Business Names
- FRSTeam by Gunderson
- Fabric Restoration Service Team
This company is a full-service dry cleaner offering cleaning and pressing of all wardrobe and household items. Leather and formal wear garments are also serviced. Wedding gown preservation, alterations, and tailoring are additional services offered by the company. The FRSTeam by Gunderson division of the business offers complete garment and fabric restoration services, specializing in the recovery of clothing and textiles damaged by smoke, fire, water, and mold.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.