Ghost Writer, Inc.
14 years in businessPO Box 82315
Kenmore, WA 98028-0315
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Karen S. Cole, President and Executive Director
- Principal: Ms. Karen S. Cole, President and Executive Director
- Writer - Freelance
- Publishers - Book
- Publishing Consultants
- Test Publishers
- Editorial Services
- Technical Manual Preparation
- Writers - Business
- NAICS: Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers
- According to information provided to BBB by Ghost Writer Inc, the best way for consumers to contact this company is via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Products & Servicesghost writing and editing services
book, script and screenplay marketing services
book coaching and book proposal/query creation and submitter services
full self publishing services
Alternate Business Names
- Ghostwriter Karen S. Cole
- Karen S. Cole
- Rainbow Writing, Inc.
- Ghostwriting Service
- Karen Cole Ghostwriting Services
- GWI Ghostwriting Services
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- No cash. Money orders, cashier's checks, certified, personal or business checks or cashier's checks, Western Union payments and private bank wire transfers. PayPal, WorldPay, Western Union and similar under certain circumstances.
Refund & Exchange Policy:We put all our policies into an individually created legal services contract each time we make arrangements to work with a new client. This includes any references to refunds.
This company offers complete freelance ghost writing and editing services for manuscripts, books, memoirs, scripts, screenplays, music and lyrics, and many other types of writing services as well as marketing, sales, promotions, optioning and publishing assistance services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.