Union First Market Bank
115 years in business111 Franklin Plaza
Roanoke, VA 24011
Additional Phone Numbers
- (540) 951-0180
- (540) 382-6060
- (540) 731-1102
- (540) 268-2581
- (540) 674-4951
- (540) 382-6052
- (540) 382-6059
- (276) 625-0838
- (540) 921-3611
- (540) 586-2590
- (434) 525-2000
- (540) 297-1233
- (540) 983-1422
- (540) 983-1420
- (540) 387-9301
- (540) 387-9303
- (540) 387-9304
- (540) 387-9305
- (540) 378-1587
- (434) 964-2211
BBB File Opened: 09/15/1941
Business Started: 04/01/1902
Business Incorporated: 04/01/1902 in VA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jason Huffman, Vice President of Customer Care
- Mr. Tim Alther, Regional Retail Bank Executive
- Mr. O.R. Barham, CEO
- Mr. William Beale, President and CEO
- Mr. Melissa Bradley, Retail Manager, W. Main Salem
- Ms. Nancy Brubaker, Retail Manager, Williamson Rd.
- Ms. Karen Burks, Retail Manager, Moneta
- Ms. Debbie Coleman, Retail Manager, E. Main Salem
- Ms. Sue Conner, Retail Manager, Riner
- Ms. Angela Edmonds, Retail Manager, Shawsville
- Mr. Josh Gehring, Executive Vice President
- Ms. Marsha Lauer, Retail Manager, Forest
- Ms. Carol Lawhorn, Personal Banker, Brandon Oaks
- Ms. Lenore Linkous, Retail Manager, Blacksburg
- Ms. Misty Lucas, Retail Manager, Christiansburg
- Ms. Marcy Marcuessen, Retail Manager, Pearisburg
- Ms. Casey Nicely, Retail Manager, Christiansburg
- Ms. Pam Rhodes, Retail Manager, Vinton
- Ms. Karen Smith, Retail Manager, Radford
- Ms. Lynn White, Retail Manager, Dublin
- Ms. Robin Wright, Retail Manager, Crossroads
- Ms. Debbie H. Young, Senior Vice President
- Financial Planning Consultants
- Investment Advisory Service
- Mortgage Brokers
Alternate Business Names
- Union First Market Bankshares Corporation
This company is a financial institutiion offering full-service banking.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.