BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Criminal Defense Specialty Law Firm
- DUI, DWI, Driving While Intoxicated, Reckless Driving, Hit and Run
- Grand Larceny, Petit Larceny, Shoplifting
- Possession of Marijuana, Possession with Intent to Distribute, Felony Drug Charges
- Assault and Battery, Malicious Wounding
- Domestic Assault and Battery Against Family or Household Member
- Obstruction of Justice, Resisting Arrest, Disorderly Conduct
- Embezzlement, White Collar Criminal Defense
- Juvenile and Underage Charges
- Firearms, Brandishing, Reckless Discharge, Hunting Violations
- Arson, Malicious Burning
- Computer / Technology / Internet Crimes
- Federal Conspiracy for Drug Distribution, Bank Fraud and Wire Fraud
- Check Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, Obtaining Money Under False Pretenses
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that Medvin Law meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Medvin Law include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- No complaints filed with BBB
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Virginia State Bar (VSB)-VA
1111 East Main St, Ste 700, Richmond VA 23219
Phone Number: 804-775-0500
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMs. Marina Medvin Esq., Owner
Attorneys & Lawyers Attorneys & Lawyers - Criminal Attorneys & Lawyers - DUI Attorneys & Lawyers - Traffic Law