Coastline Electrical and Plumbing
15 years in business2209 McCullough Rd
Nanaimo, BC V9S 4M7
Additional Phone Numbers
- (250) 741-4922
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/03/2013
Business Started: 14/02/2002
Business Incorporated: 15/11/2009 in BC
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Grant Crabtree, Director
- Electricians - Residential
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Electricians - Commercial
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Used
- Cable TV, Internet & Telephone Installation Service
- Network Cabling Installation
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Lighting Equipment - Emergency
- Switches - Electric
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Service & Repair
- Landscape Lighting
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Water/Pool Heating - Solar
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Subject to manufacturer's warranty
Service AreaServing mid Vancouver Island
Alternate Business Names
- Coastline Plumbing
- Coastline Electrical Ltd.
- Coastline Electrical Contracting
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Coastline Electrical Ltd. is a licensed Electrical Contractor FSR Class B. License no. LEL0042772 expiring 03/31/2014.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.