15 years in business1177 Riverfront Center
Amsterdam, NY 12010
- (518) 843-3399
Additional Phone Numbers
- (866) 500-5625
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Mr. Todd C. Gravino, President
- Lock Manufacturers
- Door Closers
- Locksmith Supplies
Products & ServicesDoor Access Control Systems, Hotel Locking Systems, Motel Locking Systems, Magnetic locks, electric strikes
Alternate Business Names
- Gravino Group, LLC
- Cobra Controls
Methods of Payment
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Net 30 (with approval)
Refund & Exchange Policy:Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
If you are unhappy with your order and your product is eligible for return, please do the following within 30 days of receiving your order: RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL. Email us or call Toll Free (866) 500 - 5625 to let us know you would like to return the product. We will provide a Return Authorization and ApprovalNumber [RAAN]. Without a RAAN, returns will not be accepted.
1. Please let us know which product(s) you would like to return.
2. Tell us if you would like a refund, or if you would like a store credit that you can use for future purchases from us.
3. Please tell us your reason for returning the product(s) so that we can improve our products and services.
4. You are responsible for all shipping costs. Pack the products you are returning carefully so they will not break or scratch in shipping. It would be a good idea to insure the package and obtain delivery confirmation or tracking number. We are not responsible (and will not be able to issue a refund) for shipments that we don't receive, or that are damaged because of inadequate packaging.
5. When we have received the item(s) back from you, we will put a refund (minus shipping costs and a 15% restock fee) through on your credit card or we will mail you a check if you paid by check or money order. If you are requesting a product exchange, your store credit will be available within a few days from the time we receive it back in the mail. Note: The item must be in its original unused condition² to be returned, unless the return is for a manufacturer defect. ¹Special order items can not be canceled or returned after paid. (Special order items, are denoted on your Maglocks.com receipt)
1. How To Return An Item
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at (866) 500 - 5625 to request a refund.We will assign you a Return Authorization and Approval Number [RAAN]. You must obtain a RAAN before you return any product to Maglocks.com and the RAAN must appear on your return packing label and on the outside of the box, Merchandise without a RAAN will be refused. Please note, the RAAN is valid for (10) days from date of issuance. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return.
Mail your returned item to:
RAAN #1600 Riverfront Center
Amsterdam, NY 12010
2. Condition of Returned Item²All returns must include original factory box, original factory packaging (foam, plastic, wrappings, etc.) all instructional menus, parts and paperwork. Also please enclose a brief letter of explanation of returned, state your requests for either a refund or exchange and RAAN. We will not accept a return if packaging is not in its original condition. Returned merchandise which is lost or damaged in transit is not the responsibility of Maglocks.com, but rather the shipping carrier. It is the buyer's responsibility to file claims with the carrier.
3. Restocking FeeAll items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
4. Damaged Products
We do our best to package your order so it will arrive undamaged, but sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. Please contact us immediately upon receipt of the damaged shipment to make a damage claim. Do NOT discard the damaged items, and do not mail them back to us without obtaining a RAAN.
This policy was last updated May 25, 2011
This business is an online supplier of security and low voltage products. The business's focus is electrified physical security and peripheral electronic security products.
Maglocks.com is a certified manufacturer and distributor of door access control systems, electronic locks and strikes, electro-mechanical locks, electro-magnetic locks (maglocks), security hardware, and electronic access and security devices.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.