Findlay Car Craft Collision Ltd.
30 years in business
225 E Front St # 7-9
Findlay, OH 45840-4814
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Principal: Mr. James Foreman, Owner
- Ms. Hannah Foreman, Office Manager
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Tires - Commercial Sales & Service
- Lift Kits
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Paintless Dent Repair
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Restoration
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto Repair - Vintage
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Rust proofing Shops
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Referral - Auto Repair
Alternate Business Names
- Car Craft Collision
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees: 1
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.