Academy Air Heating & Air Conditioning
49 years in business11455 Schenk Dr
Maryland Heights, MO 63043-3417
- (636) 463-1419
- (314) 770-0626
Additional Phone Numbers
- (636) 942-2567
- (636) 379-8888
- (636) 327-4007
- (636) 887-4020
- (314) 566-7550
- (314) 427-9932
- (314) 427-3383
- (314) 427-1213
- (314) 434-6441
- (314) 434-8221
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Zach Silverstein, Owner & President
- Ms. Briana Britt, Vice President
- Mr. Mason Klippel, Director of Operations
- Principal: Zach Silverstein, Owner & President
- Principal: Ms. Briana Britt, Vice President
- Principal: Mr. Mason Klippel, Director of Operations
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Products & ServicesWe're a full service heating & air conditioning company, providing load verification, hi-efficiency options, zoning, & matched IAQ products. Open 24/7, servicing all makes of AC, heat pumps, furnaces, boilers, & geothermal systems, & water heaters.
Service AreaMid & West St. Louis County & St. Charles County
Alternate Business Names
- Academy Air Service Experts
- Academy Air Heating and Air Conditioning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Refund & Exchange Policy:New installations have a 365-day "test drive" to ensure the customer is completely satisfied with the investment.
A family owned & operated heating & cooling company since 1968. Specializing in "Quality Of Life" by enhancing clients' indoor comfort systems. Offering residential & commercial HVAC repair, maintenance, and installation; plus water heater install.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.