R&R Heating & Air Conditioning
33 years in business5202 N Florida St
Spokane, WA 99217-6710
- (509) 483-5255
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 727-4328
- (208) 765-9355
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Matt Hair, Vice President of Service
- Mr. Randy Hastings, Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Balancing
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Filters Air & Gas Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Heating Equipment
Alternate Business Names
- RnR Heating and Air Conditioning
- R and R Heating and Air Conditioning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Terms
Refund & Exchange Policy:We stand behind our work 100%.
Service & New Installation of Residential & Commercial Heating & Cooling Systems
Geothermal Ground Source Heat Pumps
Radiant Floor Heating
System Design - New Construction & Retrofit Solutions
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.