Cool Blew, Inc.
14 years in business8927 W Bloomfield Rd Ste 135
Peoria, AZ 85381-6137
- (623) 975-5306
Additional Phone Numbers
- (480) 567-9281
- (602) 258-2900
- (480) 610-2100
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/28/2005
Business Started: 05/20/2002
Business Started Locally: 05/20/2002
Business Incorporated: 05/20/2002 in AZ
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Robert Leon Proctor, President/CEO
- Mr. Tim J. Palmer, Vice President
- Ms. Susan A. Proctor, Secretary
- Principal: Mr. Robert Leon Proctor, President/CEO
- Customer Service: Mr. Tim J. Palmer, Vice President
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Sewer Inspection
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Leak Detecting Instruments
- Water Leak Detection
- Leak Detection
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Sewer Pipe
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This business offers plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.