La Casona Furniture
14 years in business1715 W Ruby Dr
Tempe, AZ 85284-1061
- (602) 881-0638
Additional Phone Numbers
- (480) 753-7677
- (602) 277-7757
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/06/2014
Business Started: 07/10/2003
Business Incorporated: 07/10/2003 in AZ
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Jose L. Elias, Member
- Furniture - Wholesale
- Furniture Designers & Custom Builders
- Furniture Frames
- Furniture Assembly Services
- Bathroom Accessories
- Beds - Retail
- Wall Bed Sales
- Wall Bed Manufacturer
- Beds - Electric & Adjustable
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - Persian/Oriental Rugs
- Antique Asian Rugs
- Furniture - Outdoor
- Furniture - Retail
- Furniture - Rustic
- Furniture - Unfinished
- Home Accessories
Products & ServicesCustom Wood Dining Tables, Custom Wood Dining Chairs, Custom Wood Consoles, Custom Wood Doors, Custom Wood Bar Stools, Custom Wood Entertainment Centers, Custom Wood Occasional Tables, Custom Wood Bedroom Sets, Custom Wood Dining Desks, Dining Tables, Dining Chairs, Consoles, Bar Stools, Entertainment Centers, Occasional Tables, Bedroom Sets, Dining Desks, Upholstery Sets, Sofa, Loveseat, Accent Chair, Ottoman
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Arizona
Alternate Business Names
- Elias Enterprises, LLC
Methods of Payment
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Cash and Check.
Refund & Exchange Policy:REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION
- Availability of merchandise is estimated according to information on hand at the time order is placed.
- Seller shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of merchandise occasioned by manufacturer's scheduling, stock on hand, availability of materials, transportation difficulty or any other cause beyond the control of the seller.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS
- ALL EXCHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO SELLER APPROVAL. A minimum fee of 15% of the purchase price will be assessed (re-stocking fee) on seller approved returns, exchanges or cancellations.
- Buyer assumes all risks associated with transportation of merchandise picked up.
- Buyer agrees to measure doorways and stairways before ordering, as seller is not responsible for merchandise purchased that is too large to fit.
- SELLER CAN DESIGNATE A DATE FOR DELIVERY, but not a specific time.
- Seller cannot move, haul or rearrange old furniture.
- Seller makes no warranty beyond any written description itemized on the purchased order.
- Such disclaimer does not affect manufacturer warranty, if any.
- Seller will assist the buyer in the exercise of all factory warranties.
- BUYER LAYAWAYS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION.
- Buyer agrees to complete payment on schedule, or proceeds of prior payment(s) towards layaway may be forfeited.
This company offers new and custom furniture, and accessories.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.