Jackson White Law Firm
35 years in business40 N Center St Ste 200
Mesa, AZ 85201-7300
- (480) 464-5692
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 243-1160
- (800) 653-1146
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Eric Jackson, President
- Ms. Liz Coyle, Director of Client Service
- Attorneys & Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Elder Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Family
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Real Estate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Traffic Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Business Law/Corporation/Partnership
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Wills, Trust & Probate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Tax
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Criminal
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Divorce
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment & Workers Compensation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Mediation & Arbitration
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Personal Injury & Property Damage
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Adoption
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Social Security & Disability
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Construction Defect
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Insurance Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Collaborative Divorce
- Attorneys & Lawyers - DUI
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Civil
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Eminent Domain
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Intellectual Property
Alternate Business Names
- Jackson White P.C.
This business offers a full range of legal services to assist individuals, families and businesses in achieving success in a wide range of legal matters. Founded in 1983, the firm has grown steadily to include a full complement of highly experienced attorneys and staff who are proud of what is now one of the largest law firms in Phoenix‘s East Valley.
In addition to serving our clients, the firm supports the activities of a number of area non-profit organizations including the Mesa United Way, statewide Chambers of Commerce, East Valley Senior Services, and the Alzheimer’s Association Desert Southwest Chapter, among many others. Our attorneys give their time serving on boards and committees throughout the state.
We are proud to make a difference for our clients and honored to be a contributor to our community’s continued growth. As you seek solutions to problems or strive for success in an expanding business environment, we will stand by you and welcome the opportunity to serve you.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.