18 years in business4550 Kruse Way Ste 275
Lake Oswego, OR 97035-3586
- (503) 636-2274
Additional Phone Numbers
- (503) 697-3863
- (541) 436-2662
- (541) 385-6112
- (541) 341-2662
- (541) 994-6003
- (360) 314-4690
- (425) 629-3002
- (253) 507-7269
- (360) 698-3020
- (541) 286-4165
- (360) 687-0538
- (503) 726-7406
- (888) 636-1112
- (503) 654-6000
- (360) 816-8508
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/06/2003
Business Started: 08/01/1998
Business Started Locally: 08/01/1998
Business Incorporated: 07/08/1998 in OR
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Mark J Hanna, CEO
- Mr. Brett Burns, Branch Manager, Kirkland
- Mr. Stephen Coupe, Branch Manager, Silverdale
- Mr. Harold Hailey, Branch Manager, Lincoln City
- Ms. Heather Hendrix, Branch Manager, University Place
- Mr. Shannon Horn, Branch Manager, Clackamas
- Ms. Mary Lance, Branch Manager, Portland
- Mr. Mark Little, Branch Manager, Kalama & Battle Ground
- Mr. Van Melick, Branch Manager, Corvallis
- Ms. Carol Riggle, Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Jeff Sacre, Branch Manager, Hood River
- Ms. Renee Serface, Branch Manager, Vancouver - Tech Center
- Mr. Mark Worthingon, Branch Manager, Bend
- Principal: Mr. Mark J Hanna, CEO
- Real Estate Loans
- Mortgage Brokers
- Mortgage Lender
Alternate Business Names
- Directors Mortgage Inc
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers mortgage and home loans.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.