Oregon Medical Group
29 years in business1580 Valley River Dr Ste 210
Eugene, OR 97401-2179
- (541) 726-5028
- (541) 345-2358
Additional Phone Numbers
- (541) 686-9000
- (541) 687-4905
- (541) 242-4060
- (541) 686-7007
- (541) 242-4152
- (541) 242-4172
- (541) 242-4722
- (541) 242-4000
- (541) 242-4003
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/04/2002
Business Started: 01/01/1988
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1988
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Don Costa, Chief Financial Officer
- Ms. Yolanda Coffin, Manager
- Ms. Rebbecca Gonzalez, Owner
- Ms. Judy Kelly, Manager
- Dr. Mark Litchman, President
- Ms. Melinda Perkins, Clinic Manager
- Mr. Christopher Shenk, Coding and Complianc
- Ms. Kathie Wright, Manager
- Physicians & Surgeons - Medical-M.D.
- Clinics - Pain Management
- Laboratories - Medical
- Physicians & Surgeons - Ear, Nose & Throat
- Physicians & Surgeons - OB/GYN
Alternate Business Names
- Oregon Medical Group Center for Women
- Oregon Medical Group Imaging
- Oregon Medical Group Audiology
- Oregon Medical Group Main Lab
- Oregon Healthcare Resources LLC
- Oregon Medical Group Clinic for Women
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers gynecologic and obstetrical medical care.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.