7 years in business6807 NE 79th Ct STE A
Portland, OR 97218-2800
- (877) 568-4441
Additional Phone Numbers
- (360) 713-9018
- (503) 719-6644
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/05/2009
Business Started: 05/01/2009
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Jay, Marketing
- Mr. Kris Disbrow, Managing Member
- Mr. Jeremy Mainella, Managing Member
- Contractors - General
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Building Envelope Restoration
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- According to information provided to BBB, Lifetime Remodeling Systems located at 5528 SE Woodstock Blvd, Portland, OR, is not affiliated with Lifetime Exteriors located at 6807 NE 79th Ct STE A, Portland, OR.
Alternate Business Names
- Pacific NW Construction Solutions, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Credit Card, Financing
This company offers contractor services specializing in residential and multifamily exterior remodeling.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
T: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
W: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
F: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.