Todd's Tire Factory LLC
29 years in business4215 SE 82nd Ave
Portland, OR 97266-2917
- (503) 771-0181
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/06/2003
Business Started: 12/01/1987
Business Started Locally: 12/01/1987
Business Incorporated: 07/11/2014 in OR
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Todd Amirhakimi, Member
- Auto Repair & Service
- Tire Dealers
- Tires - Commercial Sales & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto Smog Inspection
- Auto - Emissions Testing
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Auto Warranty Service
- Auto Service Contract Companies
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Auto Service - Window Tinting
- Auto Services
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- NAICS: General Automotive Repair
Alternate Business Names
- Todd's Point S Tire and Auto Service
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Car Care One
This company offers automotive and tire services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 4:00pm
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.