Thermal Services, Inc.
49 years in business13330 I St
Omaha, NE 68137-1111
Additional Phone Numbers
- (402) 572-1900
- (402) 391-6666
- (402) 331-8337
- (402) 398-5000
- (402) 895-3320
- (402) 342-4726
- (402) 291-4482
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/16/1992
Business Started: 01/01/1968
Business Incorporated: 04/02/1974 in NE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Julie Cernin, Director of HR/Safety
- Ms. Michelle Barraza, Client Services Manager
- Mr. Wade Mayfield, President
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Cooling Towers
- Pipe Fittings
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
Products & ServicesThis company offers residential, commercial and industrial sales, service and installation of heating and air conditioning units. They also provide steam (pipe) fitting services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.