SERVPRO Of Williamson, Maury & Giles Counties
27 years in business3542 Jim Warren Rd
Spring Hill, TN 37174-2818
Additional Phone Numbers
- (931) 388-4248
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Tim Wesley, Owner
- Mrs. Natasha Wesley, Owner
- Customer Service: Ms. Angie Plantz, Marketing Manager
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Home Improvements
- Roofing Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Dust Control Materials
- Lead Removal
- Water Leak Detection
- Smoke Abatement Equipment
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Deodorizing & Disinfecting
- Drapery & Curtain Cleaners
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Mold & Mildew Inspection
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Marble & Terrazzo Cleaning & Service
- Odor Neutralizer
- Fire Mitigation
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Hazardous & Medical Waste Services
- Hazardous Material Control & Removal
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Cleaning Services
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Furniture Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Insulation Removal
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Alternate Business Names
- SERVPRO of Maury & Giles Counties
- SERVPRO of Williamson County
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers water and flood cleanup. Fire, smoke soot cleanup, mold remediation and inspection, general contractor, HVAC air duct and dryer vent cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning, biohazard cleanup, and odor removal.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.